I Got the Devil in Me
Sorry for the delay in posting guys. As you all now know, India won the WORLD CUP! So I’ve been kind of busy in celebrating their victory. Such a HUGE occasion for us as Indians, in the country, and abroad. The Friday night before the match, I went out with a friend to the city to one of our favorite spots, Le Souk. Since it was a Friday night I didn’t really feel like dressing up all too much, and so I decided to keep it casual.
I wore my favorite Hello Kitty I ♡ Nerds tank, with leather leggings, flats, and a blazer. I wanted to look a little dressy so I decided to do up my makeup with a BOLD lip. You can probably tell from my last few posts that I’m really digging the bold lip right now. I bought this red lipstick called Party Line by MAC a few years ago and thought it would be a good idea to finally make some use of it. Here is my look. I’ll post what I used under the pics. Hope you enjoy!
- MAC Mineralize Satin Finish SPF 15 Foundation in NC35
- MAC Mineralize Foundation Compact SPF 15 in NC35
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
- Almay Liquid Liner in Black/Noir on top lash line.
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk on lower (water) lash line
- MAC eye pencil in Phone number on lower lash line
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
- L’Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
- L’Oreal Extra Volume Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara in Black
- Costal Scents darkest brown from contour palette in hollows of cheeks for contouring
- NARS Blush in Lovejoy on apples of cheeks
- MAC lipstick in Party Line