Hey guys. I know it’s been a while. I had the great pleasure of traveling to TX last week for my cousins wedding. More fun than I had expected! I didn’t really know anyone, and it was the first time I was meeting my cousin (the bride), and the first time I was seeing my little cousins and Aunt in nearly 12 years. I had the pleasure of doing my cousin’s bridal mendhi (my first time ever doing henna to that extent), and her bridal makeup (also my first time ever doing makeup on someone else). I was extremely nervous, but it definitely built up my confidence, and hope that I’m able to practice on some more faces!
I’ll be sure to post some of those later!
As I mentioned earlier, I’ve been doing a lot of hauling lately. There are so many cute things out there that I just couldn’t resist picking them up. A few of my things are still in the wash, and I promise to post those in my next haul since I’m sure I’ll be posting another haul entry soon with a bunch of goodies on the way. But here is what I’ve picked up so far.
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million rollerball
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
- MAC Care blend Pressed Powder Medium Plus
- H&M Headbands
- Sigma F82 Roundtop Kabuki Brush
- Nars Illuminator in Copacabanna
- Love bangle set F21
- OUI ring F21
- Love ring set F21
- Tiger head ring F21
- Lace back top F21 – $14.95 (absolutely love this top. wore a bandeau bra underneath and paired it with a pair of harem pants and heels – so chic! I even picked it up in black)
- Fedora 2b by bebe – $12.95
- Plaid shirt from Hollister Co – $25.00
- Pink blazer H&M – $29.95 (I’ve been dying for this blazer! Finally got my hands on it in my size, and it was the last 1!)